4.03.2013

illustration friday: egg


It's not 9 pm on Thursday and I'm posting my IF illo! What is this topsy-turvy world? Is nothing sacred? Well, no. I guess not. In any case, here is a kid in a chicken suit. As you may be able to glean from the text beneath the drawing, there is a little story to go with this. It is very stupid and will never see the light of day, but it does exist.

I think this is the fourth or fifth little kid in a bird suit I've drawn over the course of my adult life. I guess I have some kind of deep-seated fascination with giant beaks on the verge of consuming childrens' faces? In a cuddly sort of way.

NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE. But I'm posting it anyway. Happy Wednesday, internet. Enjoy the chicken child.

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! I wish I had a chicken suit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They should totally make those animal onesie pj's for adults!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails