geekadelphia and a meta self-portrait

So! A few weeks ago I got an email from one of the awesome dudes over at Geekadelphia, a local Philly blog, asking if I'd like to be profiled for their Geek of the Week section. Of course I said yes, because my brain at least sort of works some of the time, and also I love them. I did the Q&A thing, which was fun but weird (I feel super awkward talking about myself), and when I sent my answers back I also sent them this self-portrait of a self-portrait to use along with it if they wanted to. They went with another piece, but since I believe in using all parts of the buffalo (what?), I figured I'd put it up here instead.

HEY GUYS. That's me. 80% of my wardrobe is plaid shirts. The other 20% is non-plaid shirts I never wear, because why would I ever.

If you want to read the Q&A, it's here. And if you are a geek and/or from -adelphia, you should be following them anyway because they rule.


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. I read your interview.... I always knew that you would be a children's book illustrator. As a librarian... I can see children loving your illustration. Keep it up. I can't wait to buy your "books".

  3. Aww, thank you! I will definitely post more about them when they become available.

  4. Gorgeous, I love it! And now I'm off to read the q&a


Related Posts with Thumbnails