8.17.2007

200 block n. prince st


This pretty much consumed my life for the last three days. I kept putting it off because architecture is one of my least favorite things to draw, and then I had to be up until 5:30 in the morning for the last two nights to get it done. I really need to stop procrastinating, not just because of how zombie-like I feel right now, but also because once I started painting I actually quite enjoyed myself. I always do. It's the getting started part that gives me trouble.

Anyway. Ink and watercolor with touches of gouache and colored pencil on 140 lb hot press Arches paper.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog. This is a nice, colorful piece. I don't like drawing architecture very much either. Kudos on sticking with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails